Your journey to wellness begins here
Wayne State University’s Psychology Clinic provides psychological assessment and treatment for students, staff and residents of the Metro-Detroit area. The clinic serves as a training facility for the clinical psychology Ph.D. program.
- How much time do kids spend on devices – playing games, watching videos, texting and using the phone?
- The mental health benefits of DBT therapy
- Surgeon general warns about social media, teens: Will Michigan listen?
- Caring for your mental health if the election doesn’t go your way
- Can you reshape your brain's response to pain?
Monday, Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.Please check with clinic staff about closure during university breaks and holidays.